| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Addis Ababa in July is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat soggy with persistent rain. A sizable 245mm (9.6in) of water precipitates during on average 28 days.
- In July the blue above Addis Ababa is gloomy having on average a trifling 2:48 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:35.
- There are approximately 9:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Addis Ababa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Addis Ababa:
- Kassala, Sudan - 766.6 kms (476.4 miles) NNW
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 785.4 kms (488 miles) NNW
- El Showak, Sudan - 685.1 kms (425.7 miles) NNW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 672.7 kms (418 miles) NNW
- Sennar, Sudan - 759.7 kms (472.1 miles) NW
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 697.3 kms (433.3 miles) NW
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 658.4 kms (409.1 miles) NW
- Gonder, Ethiopia - 422 kms (262.2 miles) NNW
- Damazin, Sudan - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) WNW
- Renk, Sudan - 726.4 kms (451.4 miles) WNW
- Malakal, Sudan - 787.2 kms (489.2 miles) W
- Lodwar, Kenya - 739.8 kms (459.7 miles) SSW